The Community Time Craft Fair happens on Thursday during community time. It is a lot of fun.
To ensure equal opportunities for all who participate in the Craft Sale, and to ensure the safety of all SUUSI participants, the following guidelines have been established:
- Crafts may only be sold during the Craft Fair, scheduled for Thursday, during Community Time
- 10% of gross sales will be donated back to SUUSI in exchange for space at the Craft Sale.
- All crafts sold must be hand-made goods created by the seller.
- All items for sale should be offered under $10.
- No ‘services’ can be offered for sale, due to liability & licensing issues.
- SUUSI will not supply blankets, tarps or other materials to set up crafts on.
- Sellers must abide by instructions or limitations from SUUSI Staff during the Craft Sale.
If you would like to sell your wares... just fill out the information below and submit.
or.... if you would rather.... submit the information above to SUUSI Services in their Mailbox in the Info Office.